July 21, 2005 by Isaac Hovet
I am begginning this thing again…
I will begin from Europe…should prove to be very interesting…
Here is our itnerary:
- On Thursday, July 21st leave PDX at 4:15 PM on Lufthansa flight 469 bound for Frankfurt, Germany. We arrive at 11:25 AM (2:25 AM PST) Germany time after a 10 hour flight.
- At 12:15 PM (3:15AM PST) (July 22nd) we will board Lufthansa Flight 970 bound for Munich, Germany. We arrive in Munich at 1:10PM (4:10 AM PST)
- At 3:10 PM (6:10 AM PST) we board Luthansa flight 3330 bound for Krakow, Poland. We arrive in Krakow at 4:35 PM (7:35 AM PST)
We are then being transported by bus to Zakopane, Poland. We are in Krakow and Zakopane until Sunday, July 31st.
- On Sunday, July 31st at 7:00 AM (10:00 PM, July 30th PST) we board Lufthansa Flight 3337 bound for Munich. We arrive at 8:25 AM (11:25 PM, July 30th PST).
- We then board Lufthansa flight 967at 9:05 AM (12:05 AM PST) bound for Frankfurt. We arrive at 10:05 AM (1:05 AM PST).'
We are in Frankfurt until Thursday, August 4.
- On Thursday, August 4th at 8:25 AM (11:25 PM, August 3 PST) we board United Flight 945 bound for Chicago (O'Hare). We arrive at 10:30 AMCentral Time (8:30 AM PST) after a 9 hour flight.
- At 11:55 AM (9:55 AM PST) we board United Flight 347 bound for PDX. We arrive at 2:09 PM PST.
I know this is a boring post, but some may be interested…