May 1, 2005 by Isaac Hovet
I am tired, but want to share some interesting things from my day. Just ask in a comment and I will explain:
- Ex-German American sings country western spiritual song with chalupa man.
- Favorite friend (31) behaves like teen behind a CRT in spite of a new LCD
- Pastor impresses the old guys with skills and is asked to switch teams late in the game.
- Classical pianist consents to perform over the water in spite of no piano.
- 550 calories are expended by climbing stairs 1/2 mile away on the first floor.
- JJH is the first one, but gets #100