April 14, 2005 by Isaac Hovet
The World Without Caffiene.
- Life goes a little slower
- Leaves me with energy in the evening
- But not awake when I shouldn’t be
- I have an easier time listening to people.
- I have a harder time getting work done.
- I feel dumber
- I feel more normal
- I sleep more
- I worry less
- I write less
- I struggle to be creative
- I am not funny (some anonymous person already agrees with that)
Now, that is all after only 4 days.
I do believe that this is going to be a good thing . . . I just hope to retain that “edge” at some point.
For all of you who consume caffeine . . . I think you too should stop. (Of course I would say that . . . I don’t want to be doing things alone).